- All users of the Freebird Work Studio are responsible for their own safety. Freebird of California will not be held liable or responsible for any injury sustained by using any of the facilities or equipment in the studio.
- If at any time you notice any equipment and/or tools which are not functioning properly, stop using the equipment and contact a member of the Freebird of California staff.
- Classes unless otherwise specified are for adults 18 and up.
- Freebird will provide each student with any equipment and/or tools needed for each class unless otherwise noted in the class description.
- Class fees must be paid in advance through our website.
- Class fees are transferable to another class or to studio credit if cancellation is made at least 72 hours before class. If cancellations are made after the 72 hour window, we cannot issue a refund or credit, however you may transfer the class to a friend.
- Please plan on arriving at least 15 minutes before the start of class to ensure that all students are given adequate attention and can make the most of every class. Parking in Oakland can be a challenge, so please allow additional time to find a spot.. If a student arrives 15 minutes or more after the start of class, it is at the discretion of the instructor as to whether the student will be admitted. No refunds or studio credit will be given for late arrivals.
- For special guest instructors, we are unable to give refunds for cancelled classes unless there is a waitlist for the event. You are welcome to arrange for a friend to take your place.
- NO REFUNDS OR STUDIO CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN FOR NO-SHOWS.
- In the event that a class does not have enough students, it may be canceled. Enrolled students will be notified at least 48 hours prior to the start of the class. In the event of a cancellation, students will be refunded. If we reschedule a class to another date, students may transfer to the new date or receive a full refund.