1. Open house space (neighborhood art walk, holiday season)
2. Electricity -- dedicated 110 volt wall outlets with USB.
3. Common area amenities such as open sales floor with display area or to host events for your work, washroom, back room with fridge, microwave and coffee/tea cart. Shared center over sized work table for added workspace.
4. Studio is built with full city permits up to the current building code, which means safety and legitimacy with insurance to back it up; every maker/artist has the option to get a business license and operate their business out of the studio during open hours (e.g. direct sales).
6. Security - 24 hour monitoring of facilities, motion detection, as well as away mode for off hours.
Located in the up and coming Melrose district of Oakland on Fairfax Avenue.
6’ x 17’ space - $400
large area fits several tables and two outlets. Great for sewing and apparel design.
6’ x 7’ space - $155
Perfect for jewelry set up or office/graphic design. One outlet.
Total square footage 650 sqft
If interested in viewing the space please contact via email